Wednesday 26 October 2011

Hmm...

Okay, well I'm not going to the Body Combat class - didn't get up in time, or move fast enough to get there. Still going to the gym though, have to get some waters and some alphabet noodles first, then off to go walk for 45 minutes today. Then a shower, and home to make homemade chicken noodle soup (with the aforementioned alphabet noodles) and fresh bread.

I had to rip out the cardi - good thing I hadn't got very far yet. I missed part of the pattern when reading it (READ THE DIRECTIONS!!! *sigh*) and so hadn't cast on enough stitches. I'm altering it so that I can do the whole thing in pretty much one piece, and missed the border stitches.

Anyway, I can start that again when I get home, after I get the soup started :)

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment